Monday, March 30, 2015

FIGHT! Zine

So a quick update guys. My friend Jenn Woodall organized an amazing zine that features artists illustrating fighting females of their creation...Jeanne D'Angelo, Alan Brown, Patrick Carson Sparrow, Trevor Henderson, Kat Verhoeven, Zé Burnay, Andrea Kalfas, myself and a ton of other amazing artists contributed! However, she needs help with printing/shipping costs, so check out this Kickstarter! Some of the rewards include my Hecate and Circe prints! 

 
She actually reached her goal withing the first 48 hours! However, there's still time. 


You've probably seen this before but this is my piece. It's Nyarlathotep as the Queen In Red. I can't express how excited about this zine and being asked to be a part of it. Anyway, stay tuned for some great one off posts in April!


1 comment:

  1. For some reason the Queen makes me want to see you illustrate the characters from In the Court of the Crimson King.

    ReplyDelete