Monday, March 2, 2020

NEW BOOK COVER!

This week is gonna be a heavy news week over here. I wanted to post a brand new cover I did for a Fiona Geist DCC model called Mangrels ATE My Servants!


Apollyon Inc. will be publishing it and you can learn more about their entire catalog here. If you guys are interested in my sketch to finish process, here's a thumbnail, WIP pencil drawing and the finish:


I'm also working on a third book for Sam Richard at Weird Punk Books! They previously released the anthologies Zombie Punks Fuck Off! and The New Flesh which I did the covers for. This new one is going to be much darker in tone and I'm very excited for it. It should be done within the next two weeks. Hopefully that will give me enough time to finish a weeks worth of monsters before The Outer Dark Symposium. If not expect them early April.


1 comment: