Wednesday, April 4, 2012

HIGHLY DEVELOPED PROTOZOAN

HIGHLY DEVELOPED PROTOZOAN
" [Within the Great Council Chamber, which measured twenty-eight square feet (with quite a high ceiling), were gathered delegates from all the thirty-seven galaxies of our immediate universe. Oll Stof, President of the Chamber and representative of the Milliner’s Soviet, raised his eyeless snout with dignity] and prepared to address the assembled multitude. He was a highly developed protozoan organism from Nov-Kas, and spoke by emitting alternate waves of heat and cold."
H.P. Lovecraft & R.H. Barlow, Collapsing Cosmoses


3 comments:

  1. Michael, let me be the 400,000th person to say that your artwork is amazing. And I'm so happy to see someone bringing these horrors to life. I've been doing so as well (amateurishly of course), and it's really interesting to see how our (and other artists') interpretations differ.

    I'm also really hoping that your book compiling these horrors comes to life. So please keep up the good work!

    P.S. I know it may be a long shot, but is there any chance you do commissioned work or something like that? I'd really love to get my hands on a piece of your great work.

    Okay, enough butt-kissing. Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mitch, thanks so much for the kind words! I do TONS of commissioned work for bands but would totally be willing to do work for individuals as well. You can check out my site here: www.lastchanceillustration.com or email me at michael_bukowski@hotmail.com

      The book is coming along! I have like 6 pages out of 10 layed out. I'd probably already be done with it but I'm organizing a benefit art show for Bat Conservation International as well as doing freelance work, this blog and putting work in group shows. I would say it'd be ready to print in a few weeks...keep an eye out

      Delete