Wednesday, May 29, 2013

News...

Hey guys. I wanna thank everyone who purchased/tried to purchase a copy of the second edition of Illustro Obscurum Volume IV last week. I just wanted to touch base with you all and inform you of a set back. Everyone's copies of the zine will be going out a few days late because I got doored while riding my bike this morning and broke the middle finger of mt drawing hand. I'm still waiting to see a doctor and have it set so I don't know how long it'll take to heal. Fortunately, they're all packed up and basically ready to go, I just don't know when I'll get to the post office. Sorry for the delay.




4 comments:

  1. Ouch, hell Michael. Get better man. You didn't even have the privilege of flipping the driver a double bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you referring to the fourth combination series? I'd be psyched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks. I wish you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete