Monday, August 19, 2013

News...

Hey guys, I got a bunch of news for you.

First off, here's some info on NecronomiCon. I made reprints of individual copies of Illustro Obscurum Volumes I-IV that will only be available at the Con. 


They have customized covers commemorating the Con and they're also held together with gold staples!


As well as these, I'll also have 25 copies of the Collection I and a ton of prints. Again, I'll only be selling work on Sunday in the Salon area, but I'll be wandering around and I'll also have pieces in the Ars Necronomica show in the Cohen Gallery at Brown University.

If you're going, keep an eye out for Dave Felton.  He'll be wandering around with his Cthulhu Commune zine which he interviewed me for! Keep an eye out!


This week will also be the start of Guests In the Witch House part two! Four AMAZING artists volunteered their time and did beautiful pieces based on mythos heroes. Once that's done there will be two full weeks of new monsters.

And lastly, I finally joined the 21st century and got a smart phone, which means I got an Instagram account. I post a lot of in progress shots and I'll be posting pics from NecronomiCon. Check it out here.


1 comment:

  1. Mr. Bukowski,
    I would like to ask your permission to use your illustrations as a basis for the costume design for a play. I am asking because I have the utmost respect for the arts, as I am involved in playwriting, poetry, authorship, and even illustrations of my own, however, I need a conceptual artist for the characters, as I am doing a play for my college. In the event that you need some form of payment for the use of your conceptual illustrations, I will gladly raise the required costs. I look forward to hearing from you soon, Mr. Bukowski, please contact me at collindoesmc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete