Wednesday, March 27, 2013

News...

I don't usually do updates during a monster week, but this is
too good to pass up...


Today the first part of my guest appearance on the Clark Ashton Smith podcast, The Double Shadow, went up. Listen to it here and check out how I make an ass out of myself.

Smith has always been my second favorite author of weird fiction, and I've gone out of my way to illustrate some of his creations on this blog. This story (The Testament Of Athammaus) is my absolute favorite. As we discuss in the episode, it's kind of like his take on the Dunwich Horror. Which means it's 100x's more insane than HPL's idea.



Also, there are still 5 copies of the second edition of Illustro Obscurum Volume III available. Grab 'em quick!

The second edition of Illustro Obscurum Volume III is now for sale in the Yog-Blogsoth store!

ONLY 5 COPIES AVAILABLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment