Tuesday, October 22, 2013

News...

CHILDREN OF YULETIDE
The next few days will be cool news items before I post Illustro Obscurum Volume VI for sale on Friday October 25th at 11am EST.
I also wanted to announce that the same day at the same time I'll be putting prints of a Halloween piece for sale.

Lastly, November 15th is the opening for a group show I'm organizing called Children Of Yuletide. I'm really, really excited for this theme and lineup. Look at the artist list below, it's awesome!



I did the poster above and it features a Krampus, Schnappviecher, Namahage and Babugeri which are all creatures from different countries' winter festivals, and the rest of the pieces in the show will have similar topics.


2 comments:

  1. What about Belsnickel?!

    http://sublimationkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/dwight_belsnickel.jpg

    ReplyDelete