Monday, August 15, 2016

SENTIENT MUTANT BUTT

SENTIENT MUTANT BUTT
"Today's trial, which I have been randomly selected for as the subject, is going to take DNA from my brain, my ass and a hawk."

"Dr. Porter and I jump in surprise, immediately looking up to find a large, winged butt hovering in the air just inside of the glass."

"The next thing I know, I'm sitting across from my own ass, looking deep within his soulful eye."

"' I feel like you need a name.' I tell my own butt. 'I know that you are a part of me, and I love that about you, but you also need an identity of your own.' 
My ass thinks about this proposition for a moment then nods in agreement. 'Alright, what's my name?' 
'How about Portork?' I offer. 'That's a pretty sexy name.'"

"I watch as Portork slices off a thin, tender strip of meat and then chews it happily swallowing with complete satisfaction."

"As I lean in towards Portork, I see a massive cock beginning to grow out of the front of his body, stretching upward until it becomes a fully engorged shaft."
Chuck Tingle, Pounded In the Butt By My Own Butt

4 comments:

  1. Chuck Tingle is a national treasure and so are you Mr. Bukowski.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... THIS IS DISTURBING! *fearfulwatchingintothesky*

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's the voice of a generation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the single greatest epic piece of art in human history.

    ReplyDelete