Wednesday, April 8, 2015

News...

Hey everyone! Just some quick housekeeping stuff. There's no new monsters this week but next week I'll have a brand new birthday post from one of my favorite contemporary weird/horror fiction authors. Then, the last week of the month will be a theme-less mixed bag of brand new monsters haha.

I'm also 31 monsters into my year of 100 monsters! I have a bunch more drawn so, hopefully, I'll be able to get to 35 by the end of the month (which is the first third of the year).

For those of you that collect Illustro Obscurum zines, I know it's been a bit of a quiet time but that's because I'm finishing up laying out TWO brand new zines. One of my own and the other is the second release from Seventh Church Ministries. There will be more news on both once I get a solid release date. In the meantime, There are still a few copies of Collections I & II so head over to my Etsy store and pick them up!


Seventh Church Ministries/Yog-Blogsoth will also be tabling at both NecronomiCon in Providence this August and at SPX in Baltimore this September selling Illustro Obscurum zines and related crud. Come meet me there and make an oath to Hecate!


No comments:

Post a Comment