Thursday, January 2, 2014

ZINES and NEWS...

Hey folks, as my first post of 2014 I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone that made last year so awesome! All the regular "subscribers" who buy every Volume, all the people that bought the Collection, all the folks that just purchase one Volume or even a patch or sticker, you're all awesome and make doing this worthwhile. 

I also want to thank everyone that's shared my work on Tumblr or Instagram or shared my Etsy store. I'll keep making monsters as long as you keep liking them!

Speaking of which, my Etsy store is up and running and you can grab the VERY LAST COPIES OF VOLUME III as well as a handful of stuff like prints, posters, patches and stickers. These individual Volumes WILL NEVER BE REPRINTED AGAIN!

Volumes I, II & IV have sold out! There are ONLY 3 copies of the regular version of Volume III and 2 copies of the Providence Edition of Volume III left.


As far as monster news, I wanted to let everyone know that my first monster post of 2014 will be on Monday, January 13th. It will be a full week of monsters and not just any monsters. It's a FULL WEEK OF NYARLATHOTEP!!!! From more well known avatars to some really, really weird, obscure ones! 

I'm also working with Jason McKittrick on a super secret project that may or may not have something to do with Collection II!

I'm also working on getting Volume VII & VIII ready for print!! Enjoy the new year!!!



2 comments:

  1. I can tell the Nyarlathotep's numerous forms with the next week are going to look unpleasant. In a good way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent weblog right here! Also your site lots up fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink on your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lolTop Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete