Friday, March 4, 2022

NEWS...

 

Hey guys! I know it's been quiet on here for about two months but I've got a bunch of news for you. 

First off, starting this coming Monday March 7th I'll be posting ELEVEN weeks worth of brand new monsters! 

Then, in late March I'll begin releasing the first of FOUR brand new zines! The first of which will be Gunsho's Goetia Vol 2, the long awaited follow up to Gunsho's first demon bestiary. 


The other three zines will be mine but I'm keeping them a secret for now. Expect more news on that front soon. 

I'm also going to spend more time cleaning up this blog; removing dead links, removing tags, removing old posts and starting to use it more in depth. I may include write ups about all my monsters and what inspired them. I've been increasingly disappointed with how toxic social media is and I've been slowly extricating myself from it. I don't have a TikTok and I deleted my FB. My instagram is still going but I may use this blog as my main art feed since I've had it since 2010(!)

Let me know if you think more in depth posts sound interesting.

4 comments: