Friday, April 8, 2022

BUBBLE CREATURE

BUBBLE CREATURE
"Two of the less irrelevantly moving things - a rather large congeries of iridescent, prolately spheroidal bubbles and a very much smaller polyhedron of unknown colours and rapidly shifting surface angles - seemed to take notice of him and follow him about or float ahead as he changed position among the titan prisms, labyrinths, cube-and-plane clusters and quasi-buildings"
H.P. Lovecraft, Dreams In the Witch-House


I LOVE the weird creatures described in this passage. A living conglomeration of bubbles? A sentient polyhedron? What's not to love?!



Again, I kept the design, just did a better drawing. I know it seems weird to keep redrawing the same monsters but it's comforting to me. If I'm not happy with my older work it's because I've gotten better as an artist.


1 comment:

  1. I like the floating yellow eyeballs. It's like they're pus injected.

    ReplyDelete